Monday, May 07, 2007

welcome to the 20th century, Amy

Holy shit, my iPod is going to change my life. Took me a while to get here, but holy shitters batman. I bought one of those fancy little things that allows you to play the iPod in the car and have I mentioned that this is going to change my life? No more stupid commercials in the car! Only songs that I like! And how on god's green earth does that little teeny tuner thing work? It's like there's little aliens inside that are transferring the iPod songs to the car stereo.

Why has nobody told me about how easy this all is? I'm getting rid of a bunch of my CDs once I download them because so many of them have only one or two songs that I like. Buh-bye.

We all know how much I love to get rid of stuff. Poyhaps I'll even sell them. Yippee!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I TOLD you it was easy.

Welcome to the glorious world of the iPod revolution. :o)

~Brianne

(Just make sure to back up your music, in case your computer ever crashes *heaven forbid*...)

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Devon said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome, Amy. We've been waiting for you.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Nels P. Highberg said...

Hey, what car adapter did you get? I have one that tunes into the radio but still has too much static.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger aerobil said...

Nels, I bought the Griffin iTrip for $40 at Target. Works great.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Rebecca Moore Howard said...

Soon you will be coming East. Soon you will be visiting us. And when you do, you must make BP throw away all the CDs and records that have just one decent song on them. Let's talk about Crowded House and Kansas, for example. I can't do it, because I have to continue living with him. Whereas you'd be in Massachusetts by the time he was on to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home