Monday, October 01, 2007

weekend recap

Last night I watched our taped version of Grey's Anatomy, and Jesus H. on a popsicle stick, I almost turned it off halfway through. Come on with the deer and shit. Why didn't I turn it off? I wanted to see what happened with Meredith and her "sister." But I really do have better ways to spend my time. Even Katherine Heigl looked ridiculous as her character was trying to find out what George did on his vacation. Come on. Grey's, I renounce you. Set the DVR to not record from now on. Lordie pie.

On Saturday I decided it was time to come to terms with the fact that S. and I are no longer spring chickens. We cannot schedule more than one activity in one day without suffering the consequences for a long time. See, we went apple picking on Saturday at Tanner's orchard, which is about an hour from B-N. Witness:


We also stopped in Chillicothe, where S. went to high school, and had lunch and looked around some. By the time we got back to Bloomington around 5, I was absolutely exhausted. And then we had to turn around and go out with our friends that night. One a day. Sounds like a reasonable rule.
But damn, our apples are delicious.
And I haven't even yet mentioned the Cubbies! Go Cubbies! Love them love them love them. I have lots of crushes on members of the team. No need to list them. They know who they are.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home