Saturday, February 09, 2008

I'm not dead

I just really haven't had much to say lately. I have blog posts in my head throughout the week, but I never get around to writing them. Maybe I'm becoming lazy. Maybe the book and grad admissions are taking it all out of me. Maybe life just gets boring after a while.

We've decided Wrigley needs a little bit of schooling if she's gonna continue to live with us. We asked her if she wants to continue living with us and she said, YES! YES! YES! YES! WATCH HOW I WIGGLE MY BUTT WHENEVER I SEE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL! Or something along those lines.

Went back up to Chicago to the headache clinic, and of the three visits we've made thus far, this was the least stressful. Did quite a bit of shopping on the way home. Unintended, but hey, neither of us can pass up a good bargain.

Anyway, that's what's up. Basically, NOTHING.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

YES! SCHOOL! I WANNA GET MY PHD!! (That's "Puppy Happiness Degree"...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home