Friday, January 28, 2005

Belly's play group

What, I ask, is cuter than a doggie play group? I dropped Annabelle off at "school" today and the young guy who works there (young= somewhere in his early 20s) said to her, "Let's go see your friends." So I asked who her friends are, since a good doggie owner should know. Well, she plays with Maggie, Buddy, Lily, and Jangles pretty regularly. And sometimes Freddie.

Perhaps I should get to work on Annabelle's valentines for school. Cupcakes? Biscuits? Heart-shaped liver treats? Hmmmm...

Okay, readers, your job is to come up with funny sayings for the valentine cards that Belly will sign with her paw.

You're the cat's meow.
I ruff you.
Smell me.
Have your owner call my owner. We'll do snacks.

6 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Roll over, I think I love you"? Hmm. Maybe not.
senioritis

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I wanna shake you like a hedgehog?"

Or perhaps too S&M for school.

Jen

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger susansinclair said...

Here's my butt.

Mmmm...you smell like garbage!

I [heart] you like rolling in deer pee.

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, after I talked with you, Ed and I started debating the "blog" as a genre. Ed thinks it's yet another example of the Big Brother gaining access to the nation, a spot where representations of daily lives can be monitored by .... (I'm not sure who he imagines); I argued that blogs could be constructed as feminist space, making the material conditions of our lives visible, heard. What do you think? What's your purpose in all this, Amy?

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger aerobil said...

I do this for fun. And it makes me write more and notice things in everyday life that maybe I wouldn't notice otherwise. Long ago I lost the discipline of writing in a journal, and this functions this way for me. Also, it's nice to get people's comments on my posts. It's a way of staying connected with people from grad school, and it keeps me funneeeee.

Okay, Tobi, but you haven't suggested a valentine note for Belly's doggy friends.

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"My nose may be cold, but it will warm your heart"

luv,

Molly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home