Wednesday, January 12, 2005

candy heart woes

I'm a New Englander, and because of that I will probably never develop any real sense of North, South, East, West when it comes to giving local directions. This is not to say that I have no sense of direction, just that I don't have a sense of NSEW directions. I can find my way to and from just about anywhere after having been in a new place for five minutes. But that ain't the point here.

The point is that, as a New Englander, I should be faithful at this time of year (candy heart time) to the New England Confectionary Co., also known as Necco. But when it comes to candy hearts, it's Brach's all the way. The only way. And here in good ol' Normal, USA, I'm having a hard time finding anything but the Necco hearts in the stores. Where are the Brach's?

There is, of course, a color hierarchy, and it goes something like this:
green
purple
orange
yellow
pinkwhitepinkwhitepinkwhite

I've looked all over for them. I've looked N, S, E, and W. I haven't checked Wal-Mart, but I'm not gonna. So, Jen, my friend who understands my problems, please go to Weggies and stock up for me.
LUV YA
BE MINE
KISS ME
FIND BRACH'S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home