Monday, January 31, 2005

one of the side effects of blogging...

...is realizing that when you have nothing to say, nothing going on, nothing new and exciting, nothing bad, no complaints, it's obvious not only to all three of your readers, but to you, the blogger.

Okay, here's something. I keep having violent dreams about Syracuse people. They're getting killed, and it's always my fault. Interpretation: In moving on with my life, I have fears of losing those who were close to me in grad school.

Here's something else: I love wine these days. Good for the heart in a family of heart disease.

And: February will see me attempting to moderate? mediate? lead? a discussion on the Teaching Composition listserv. Could I look any fatter in that picture? Is that what I look like in real life? Shoot me now. (guess that counts as a complaint)

4 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger susansinclair said...

That's okay--I'm having violent dreams about bad things happening to me. Like, the other night, I was trying to drown myself in flood waters, but got grossed out by the other detritus. No, no meaning there.

Your picture wasn't there! But I did sign up for the digest version of that listserv, so's I can partake of your moderator wisdom.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger aerobil said...

That's cuz it starts in Feb, which is tomorrow.

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You *always* have something to say, and it's always witty and fun to read. Just keep blogging, Dearest.
senioritis

 
At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These dreams sound scarrrry. Please let me know if I appear in one so I can throw some salt, knock on wood, or just look both ways the next time I cross the street!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home