Sunday, March 27, 2005

domestic diva

There's not a speck of dirty laundry in this house, including the kitchen rugs.

Picked up sticks and trash in the front yard.

Swept for what seems like the hundredth time this week.

Vacuumed. Even broke out the attachments for along the floorboards.

Dusted. Picked things up rather than dusting around them.

Cleaned doggie slobber off front bay window.

Cleaned doggie ears.

Took down the blanket I had nailed--yes, nailed--around the window that is directly above my head when I sleep.

Changed from flannel to cotton sheets, the kind that are cool to the touch when you first get in them.

Swept back porch. It looks great except for the lumber leaning all along one side of it.

Now I'm feeling like baking. Except I promised myself I'd keep all sweets out of the house for a while. Spring is coming, after all.

2 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

You are *so* virtuous. I, on the other hand, am sitting here in a hotel room, trying to stay awake 'til dinner, playing scrabble...

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger senioritis said...

please, please, please come to my house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home