Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Mice-mart

I know none of my readers shop at W**-mart, but if you do, this story should make you stop.

One of Hillary's co-workers told her this story today. Let's call the co-worker Lara.

Lara buys a big bag of W**-mart's brand of dog food, which is called Ol' Roy, the Ol' being right on the money in this case. She goes home, opens the bag and jumps back, startled.

A MOUSE.

ACK! ACK! But not just one mouse. Said mouse has friends, in varying stages of decomposition.

Some decapitated.

Some just bones.

Some still moving and eating.

Christ. I need a shower. ACK! ACK!

Lara composes herself somehow, takes the bag of food (what's left of it), and a baggie with dead mice back to W**-mart. THE ASSHOLE EMPLOYEE ASKS IF SHE HAS A RECEIPT! For their own brand of dog food! AS IF DEAD MICE AREN'T RECEIPT ENOUGH!

My skin crawleth.

3 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

You know, I think this might be one of those posts that begs for hiding the bulk of it behind a link. Really. Cuz I am soooo grossed out right now.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger aerobil said...

I was so grossed out I literally couldn't stop screaming. ACK! Besides, I don't know how to do that fancy "hide behind the link" thing.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger senioritis said...

You are both completely hilarious. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home