Thursday, March 31, 2005

precious metal

Gold crown inserted into mouth today. Shiny.

Reactions to this have been interesting. Friends here think it's great. Friends at home think it's gonna make me look like a gangster. It's in the way, way back, so you can't see it unless I open my mouth really really wide, which I never do when I laugh or anything. Never.

More durable than porcelain, and its value only increases, regardless of what I've got stuck in it. When I die, people, be sure that someone goes in and gets the gold before they put me in the ground. Buy a round of drinks in my honor.

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

Okay. Before I pull the plug, I'll be sure to remove the crown.

When ya gonna get some up front?

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger aerobil said...

Well, I'd prefer if you'd pull the plug FIRST, please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home