Tuesday, April 26, 2005

of sanity and such

The end of the month at the DMV is not a pretty place. Take a number to go wait in this line. Then once you're done here, get to the back of the line that snakes around the entire place. I didn't even have a book with me. But I'm now officially driving an Illinois-registered car. Land o' Lincoln, watch me go.

As for that business a couple days ago about finding an apartment that'll allow the beast, I've taken a personal inventory of what it takes to keep me sane [insert wicked laugh here] and the number one item on that list is a yard. I won't move if I can't open the door and push Belly out said door. The guilt of cooping her up in the house all the time will literally consume me and I'll be dead by the second month in an apartment with no yard. Belly'll be running loose around the neighborhood and I'll be dead. Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home