Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Hotel Neuleib

While I'm in Massachusetts, Belly'll be staying with my colleague and friend, Jan Neuleib, who loves loves loves doggies and will surely spoil Belly beyond belief. I told Jan that I've been prepping Belly for Hotel Neuleib with its huge back yard filled with bunnies and squirrels and sneaky hiding places. Last night, at the end-of-the-semester party at Hotel Neuleib, Jan and I are talking about, of all things, Annabelle, me talking about how I'm not sure how I'll survive for so long without her, Jan talking about feeding my girl venison.

Yes, venison.

Jan: Is it alright if I cook up some venison for Annabelle while she's here?
Me: If you don't want her to ever leave, sure.

My girl's not gonna wanna come home to a boring ol' bowl full of Iams. Venison!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home