Wednesday, July 13, 2005

beefy cookie dough

Is my dog the luckiest dog in the whole world or what? Tonight, in preparation for her small birthday "party" at the dog park tomorrow, I baked doggie biscuits. Keita had given me the mix for Christmas and I'd forgotten all about it until I was cleaning out that cabinet. So, as I was baking the first batch, I decided to give Belly a bite of beefy cookie dough. She loved it. Just as we humans love our chocolate chip cookie dough. I gave her two more bites.

I cut most of the cookies in the shape of small bones for all Belly's doggie friends, but I made two special ones for her from a dog-shaped cookie cutter. Canibalism indeed. She loved them best because they're bigger than the puny bones.

Three hours later the house still smells of baked beef goods. Annabelle is loved.

1 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger susansinclair said...

Happy Birthday, Belly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home