Friday, July 01, 2005

happy July

Today's my big brother's birthday. Guy turns 36. Happy birthday, bro. Holy shit, that makes me almost 33. Egads. It's also the birthday of my high school boyfriend. We all four (with Guy's girlfriend) would go to Denny's on July 1 so the boys could get their free meals.

This is also the month of Annabelle's birthday. She'll be four. More on that on Bastille Day.

My last month in Normal. Sigh.

Had to turn off comments on that last entry because some asshole decided to tell me what a loser I am, to get a life, etc. Stop reading strangers' blogs, asshole.

Okay, back to work. The really, really good news has to do with work. I've got two weeks to revise an article for publication. Of course, obsessive as I am, I'll have it done in three days. So so glad I only have two weeks to think about it.

2 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger senioritis said...

Calling it an asshole and taking down its comments is a very temperate response to a troll. Others have been, uh, shall we say, a little less restrained.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

One more example of the inability of too many humans to engage in civil discussion. They seem to think the web is their junior high bathroom wall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home