Wednesday, October 12, 2005

when you want to write but have nothing to say

Remember when the problem was that you had to write something about which you didn't necessarily have anything you wanted to say? With the blog, I want to write, I look forward to it, but today, people, I gotta say, I'm a bit empty of content (how many commas can fit into one sentence, she wonders).

Lynn Worsham is teaching a grad course on trauma and narrative next semester and I really want to sit in on it. Good stuff.

Next year's Watson conference is focused on narrative, if I remember correctly. yay.

I see no end, ever, to paper-grading. Ever.

I hate hate hate the very idea of holidays coming. Halloween I can handle. The rest, forget about it. But the whole week off at Thanksgiving, I'll take it.

Soon I shall begin writing about the one white hair I've already noticed since coloring my hair not two weeks ago. That's when you know there's really nothing new over here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home