Tuesday, November 15, 2005

n minus 4

Don't I sound all mathematical and shit.

Oh boy do I need the complete week off next week. The list of things to accomplish goes like this:

1. Write interview questions for my 101 students--for the book
2. Draft my class narrative for the collection my grad students and I are putting together
3. Write the outline for Student Authorship--outline due according to Beloved Director's schedule on December 18
4. Take at least two complete days to do nothing other than read Joan Didion and watch silly movies

This Friday night, there's a book party for three colleagues in the department, one of whom is the illustrious Julie Wonka. I'm introducing her. Pressure.

2 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger susansinclair said...

That book went immediately onto my Amazon wishlist!

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger aerobil said...

Good cuz it's damn good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home