Tuesday, January 17, 2006

good one, this semester's gonna be a good one

I love school. I love students. I love my schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 9:30-2--and that includes office hours, though it doesn't include committee meetings, which haven't yet been scheduled. Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9-12 at the coffee house writing my book.

I love what I'm teaching: upper-level rhetoric and upper-level advanced writing.

Two very good classes today, I think.

It's all good, peeps, it's all good. Crossing my fingers that it stays this way.

2 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

oh shut up...I'm on campus 8am-4:30 Tuesdays, 8-9am and 7-10pm Wednesdays, 12-3:30 Thursdays, and 9-12 Saturdays. (Okay, that last is my own darn fault, and I am getting paid extra.) And that doesn't count meetings. grrr

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Jonathan Benda said...

I'm just starting my winter vacation... No classes until Feb. 20... (heh)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home