Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'm like a little old lady...

...sitting in my office at school eating peanuts out of a jar. Remember your professors from undergrad who would eat the brownest of bananas and the smelliest of tunas? I feel like that right now. A student just left and he's probably thinking I'm turning into a little old lady already.

In response to Annabelle's many escapes from the dog park recently (and I haven't written about most of them because there's nothing new to say about them), I bought her an orange collar. Not quite safety orange, but close enough. You can see her from pretty far away. She looks a little bit like she's anticipating Halloween coming a bit early this year.

In last night's dream I was wearing a teeny little nightgown in class. The nightgown barely covered my butt. It had teeny little blue flowers on it and my biggest concern was that it was going to get wet. In my dream, apparently, it hadn't occurred to me that I'd actually have to sit down in class.

In the new version of the online Scrabble dictionary, QI and ZA and FE are words. I'm just sayin'.

Spring break next week. Hoorah. I have promised myself to take at least a couple of entire days off. I'll take lots of afternoons off. But an entire weekend, perhaps. Crazeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home