Thursday, June 22, 2006

the bricks, they've been hitting me a lot lately

1. The cold I caught while in Florida hit me on Saturday with a vengeance. I couldn't drink beer for two days.

2. Nostalgia for the 90s. Reading back through old journals today made me cry. I was so young, so impressionable, so thin. Not the healthiest physchologically, but still.

3. My absolute inability to stay home for more than one day without getting all sad and nostalgic. See number 2, above.

4. How very much I'm liking the article I'm working on. I read it over today for the first time in almost two weeks, and shee-it, it's coming along.

5. How much we change without even realizing it.

1 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheer up, you're in good company. Check out Sinatra's lyrics to "It was a very good year."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home