Monday, June 19, 2006

cursed, I tell you

I'm suffering my second summer cold in two months. I'm at the Orlando airport and I want to curl up in a ball and take my NyQuil and go to sleep, but alas, I cannot.

The AP reading was really a lot of fun, a lot more fun than I would've guessed it'd be. Tuesday was my worst day--the first full day of reading--but after that I became an automaton and time flew by. I made some fantastic new friends, and I'm looking forward to keeping in touch with them. In fact, when I go to Massachusetts in July, I'll see my new friend Holly. She teaches at Smith. What a gig.

I think I'll go to one of the Disney stores to see if I can get me a new Grumpy shirt. My other one's getting a bit threadbare.

My brain has melted and is currently dripping through the nasal passage. Shoot me now.

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Jack said...

belly+sarah=love...how is the girl without her therapist?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home