Monday, August 28, 2006

when there's nothing really to write...


...because the really important things that are happening in your life aren't really bloggable yet,* a picture is always nice.

This was taken on one of the hottest days of the summer. I wanted to give Julia some pictures of me and my girl because I know how much that would mean to her, so I asked Nan to take some photos at the dog park. This is the best one. You can see that I'm not really wanting to touch my girl because it's so damn hot, but she doesn't seem to mind.

*which leads me to this question: how much time is enough time to make a very young relationship bloggable without jinxing everything? Not that I really want an answer to that, but it's a question nonetheless. Just so's you know what I'm thinking.

4 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger 2blackdogz said...

Phabulous photo! Belly looks regal and you look downright joyful.

Re: relationship bloggability--hm, that's a tough one. Depends on the new person's canine-compatibility, methinks. Surely there's a proportion to jixability and dogworthiness.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger aerobil said...

Oh, he's definitely dogworthy. He's got 3 to my 1.

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were right, the picture is way cute. I've got a better question for you. Why do you automatically assume anything you do/would do will "jinx" your relationship? You are an incredible and amazing person. You deserve someone who sees that and shares himself with you. You are worthy of the same relationship ups and downs the rest of us go through. You are.

 
At 4:05 AM, Blogger senioritis said...

love. this. pic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home