Saturday, October 28, 2006

pooped. simply pooped.

Exhausting week. Close friend had surgery for cancer. Lots of visits to the hospital, lots of worry, but as of now it seems like things are okay. Scary stuff. Which then makes me want to step back and appreciate all the good things I have in my life. And there are many.

But before I did that this morning, I had to bathe the girl after she rolled in something quite foul in the dog park.

I think this is officially the first weekend since the semester began when I HAVE NO GRADING TO DO. Holy shee-it, batman.

Doing happy hour with some grad students later as a way of forcing them to take a break and have some laughs. October breakdowns are aplenty.

I hate not blogging. And then I hate coming back to blogging after having not blogged for a while cuz there's so much to say, but first I gotta explain why I haven't been blogging. It's exhausting. Like catching up with an old friend I haven't spoken with in months.

And now I'm at the point where I've been running running running going going going for so long I'm not sure I know how to take a few hours for myself this afternoon. What does Amy-time look like anymore?

Flannel sheets and snuggly doggies who no longer stink. That's a start.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home