Wednesday, February 28, 2007

if you're happy and you're busy, clap your hands

Busy. Busy. Busy. With little things that take up too much time. Meetings and such, smack in the middle of the day.

S. and I went to a Pampered Chef party last night at his friends' house, and the thing I'm happiest about purchasing is a little mini-whipper, which cost me all of $3.00. We bought a couple other things--a big ol' pizza stone, for one--but I'm most excited about having a frothy coffee drink with my $3.00 kitchen gadget.

Oh, and goodbye to February. Shortest month, my ass. Snow, sleet, freezing rain, some more snow, and one or two doggie emergencies made this a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long month. Buh-bye.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like their garlic press, although you have to have very strong hands to use it--but the nice thing is the little cleaner that gets the garlic out of those tiny holes!

Shoe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home