Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday afternoon confession

I'm spending the afternoon reading. A novel. For fun.

I have work to do.

I always have work to do.

I'm loving loving loving the novel I'm reading, so I'm neglecting my work. Or to put it another way, I'm taking a day off.

The novel's called Love and Other Impossible Pursuits by Ayelet Waldman.

Yesterday I completed the paperwork for my third-year review.

I have a chapter to write. I have work to do for teaching. But I'm going back to my novel now.

This really does feel like a confession.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

Sounds great! I was reading chick lit earlier today. But that's because I was a good girl and sent off ready-to-be-defended chapter five to ees yesterday. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home