Monday, March 19, 2007

the crap that cracks me up

Annabelle Blue Butler has well over ten nicknames. Among them:

Belly
Booda
Bellybugs
Bug
Stinkbomb
Bugger
Buggerbutt
Bellers
Stinky
Petunia Butterbutt

How'd she get that last one, you're wondering. Well, it morphed from cute patoot to cutie patootie to Petunia and somehow the butterbutt got added because we needed some b's in there.

Last night, playing cards with S., I cracked myself up.

me: What would you do if your name was Petunia Butterbutt?

he: Change my name.

For the rest of the night, all I had to do was think of my ridiculous question, S.'s beautiful answer, and I'd crack myself up.

I'm easy.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger susansinclair said...

Do you ever catch yourself using the same nickname for your sweetie as for your dog? I've heard myself do that a couple of times...fortunately, if the GF heard it, she didn't say anything...because she's my sweetie peach...or is that the dog?

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger aerobil said...

Yup, I call him Stinkbomb when the situation warrants it, and I call him and all the other dogs Booda. Booda has become a catch-all term for sweet snuggly beings who've got a bit of a mischievous streak.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger aerobil said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home