Saturday, March 17, 2007

baking with only the freshest ingredients

True to my list, I decided today to bake something because if I didn't, I'd end up doing more work and, well, we gotta stop working all the time.

As I've committed myself (the sentence could so end there) to a healthier diet, I opted for blueberry/raspberry oat bran muffins. And instead of regular ol' brown sugar, I used the Splenda brown sugar blend (thank you, Splenda people). When I mixed the brown sugar into the oat bran, the result could be described as nothing less than filthy cat litter. The brown sugar blend didn't really blend, and the oat bran looks just like kitty litter. So you get the picture. Pretty and deeeelicious.

In other wacky news, someone found their way to my blog by typing into Google: "Jesus Harold Christ on rubber crutches." Lo.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, after reading this and vaguely remembering the cake that you made when you lived with us, I've decided that you would be the perfect person to make a wedding cake for us! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home