Sunday, March 04, 2007

where the hell have you been?

Oh, it's ME that's been MIA. Or so it seems. Lordie, lordie, I haven't been a very good blogger lately.

On Friday night S. and I cashed in most of the $25 in gift certificates a dear friend gave me for my birthday in OCTOBER. I NEVER keep anything with any kind of cash value for four months. This kind of stuff burns a hole in my pocket. But trust me when I tell you that there was nothing worth seeing for those four months. I really wanted to see Little Children, but it never came here to the middle of nowhere. But we both wanted to see Zodiac, as we're both fans of the serial killer genre. New favorite show is Criminal Minds. All the critics seem to be giving all the acting kudos to Jake Gyllenhaal, but my fave was Mark Ruffalo (doesn't hurt that he was once on the list of men I was going to marry). And holy shit, Robert Downey Jr. looks not at all like himself. The movie itself, though, was creepy and crawly and intense and suspenseful and frustrating. My favorite line from the film: "Jesus Harold Christ on rubber crutches!" ha!

Last night we stayed in and fought. Just kidding. We had an adult conversation that included alternate viewpoints.

And how, may I ask, did it get to be one week before spring break? Holy Jesus Harold Christ. The time it is a-flyin'.

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After the winter you've been having this year, I think I finally understand why Spring Break was instituted! Hope you finally get to warm up.

Shoe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home