Wednesday, October 03, 2007

boo!

S. and I have recently made a pact to stop spending money on stupid shit that only clutters up the house. But when we went to Target the other day and spent a few minutes in the Halloween aisle (always a bad idea, what with all that chocolate), and we got a glimpse of Trick or Tater, we could not resist. I shelled out the $5 for him happily. Here he is dressed up in one of his outfits, my favorite:
What can I say? I have a soft spot in my heart for any toys whose butt open up for storage. In his butt now are the parts to his other outfit: his pointy green ears, his red nose, his little trick or tater pumpkin bag. If you look real hard at this photo, you'll see that he's got his scary fang teeth on under that costume of his. And his eyes glow in the dark. He currently sits in our bay window, facing out, scaring all the children in the neighborhood. Schmoozin tells me that there's a store in Syracuse, A.C. Moore, that sells individual Potato Head parts. Oh, the fun we could have....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger susansinclair said...

I'm shivering in my booties!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home