Sunday, November 25, 2007

antonyms

I've really been not hungry lately. This is a majorly new experience for me, as it has always been that I can eat. And that I have to stop myself from overeating. This morning S. and I made pancakes again. There were two medium-sized pancakes on my plate, and I finished maybe 1/2 of one and was completely full. Like the kind of full that makes you unable to walk. This has been going on for at least a week. I eat because I like the taste of the food, not because I'm hungry.

At the park this morning, I was telling my friend Neecy about this. Neecy's a nurse, so I figured she might have a reasonable explanation for what's happening to me.

Me: What's the opposite of having a tapeworm?

Neecy: Not having a tapeworm?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

An anorexic tapeworm?

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you drinking more water? If you are, your shriveled up hypothalamus which was diverting moisture for more essential functions, is probably re-hydrated and is functioning properly.

Body weight divided by two in ounces daily! Read: F. Batmanghelidj, M.D., _Water for Health, for Healing, for Life: You're not Sick, you're Thirsty_.

Water is a cure-all and painkiller.

Shoe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home