Thursday, December 13, 2007

little S.

S. has told me this story a couple times, but when I asked him this weekend to tell it again, I found it just delectable.

S. is 16 years old. His family has gone to Myrtle Beach for vacation, and S. has brought a friend along. They're in a t-shirt store and his mom tells the boys they can each pick out one t-shirt and she'll buy them.

S. chooses one with the irresistible saying "The Ayatollah is a Ass-a-hola." I can't even write that without laughing. See, cuz that would be something I would imagine S. coming up with on his own, so when he saw it, he knew he had to have it.

But his mom wouldn't buy it.

Me: So what'd you get instead?

S.: Football players do it in the end zone.

Me: She let you get that but not the assahola?

His mom probably didn't get the innuendo. Anything but the assahola.

By the way, these t-shirts are currently categorized as "cult classics" and can be purchased many places on the internet. Not that I'm gonna get him one for Christmas or anything, cuz, well, it's so 1980.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle and I like this one: Librarians do it quietly.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger bdegenaro said...

my two favorites: "if you don't talk to your cats about catnip, someone else will" and "one night stand" (under a picture of a nighstand)...I also like that the site has an entire category called "offensive shirts."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home