Monday, December 24, 2007

stuffed with goodness

That's been my year. Here it is in the end-o'-year meme.

January: No big life-changing resolutions here, folks.

February: There's a difference between sleepy and tired, of course. I'm not the least bit sleepy. I'm just T.I.R.E.D.

March: [title: the tootin' of my own horn] That, I believe, is the only way to describe this entry.

April: Here's Belly in our front yard chomping on a Nylabone, happy as can be.

May: S. and I watched Little Children last night.

June: You know how there are certain friends that you can never seem to reach, and then when you do reach them, there's never enough time to catch up, so that eventually talking to them seems almost like too much work?

July: I wish I had a penchant for exaggeration because I don't know how words can possibly express how unbelievably exhausted and, well, made of rubber I felt last night after painting for two days at S.'s house.

August: Go Cubbies! Bases loaded in the bottom of the ninth, one out, and the winning run scores by stealing.

September: It's official, folks.

October: Last night I watched our taped version of Grey's Anatomy, and Jesus H. on a popsicle stick, I almost turned it off halfway through.

November: S. and I were like old people last night.

December: Here's the girl in her brand new, superhuge Bagel Bed.

My favorites: August and November. So, so telling of the kind of year this has been. I became a die-hard Cubbies fan, and S. and I now live together comfortably like old people. Dang.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year--and lots more of them.

shoe

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger susansinclair said...

Hot old people, right? That's what I aim for...as in, sometimes-I-can't-keep-my-hands-off-you old people. Cuz they're the coolest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home