Monday, June 23, 2008

I look at Sweet Lou so differently now

Oh. My. God. Those Chicago-area Chevy commercials featuring Lou Piniella and Ozzie Guillen jumping rope and playing chess and jumping on a trampoline together kill me. I wish I had taped one because I can't find it online. The one where they're rapping together is online, but it's not as good as seeing these two jumping rope together, Lou with his hands in his back pockets. Lou kicking the dirt after a move in their chess game--it's too much.

Makes me like Lou so so much because I love to think about the taping of these commercials. Hell, I love to think about his agreeing to do the commercials in the first place. And over this incredibly beautiful winning weekend, we actually saw Lou smile a few times. I think it's because of the jumping rope. It'll make anyone smile.

Kills me, I tell you. Kills me.

Damn, them Cubbies are good.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home