Wednesday, May 11, 2005

don't show anyone your peanut butter 'n jelly

Gettin' on a plane tomorrow and heading back east. Tonight, Julia and I had dinner at the ever-so-yummy Micheleo's Pizza, and I told her that my plan tomorrow is to bring a peanut butter 'n jelly sandwich with me so that I don't have to pay the high Chicago airport prices for lunch.

When we were leaving, Julia said to me, "don't show your peanut butter 'n jelly tomorrow."

At least, that's what I heard. What she really said was, "don't share your peanut butter 'n jelly tomorrow." Her two other pieces of advice: 1. don't say to any airport personnel, "you can't make me," as I am wont to do whenever Julia tells me to do something; and 2. don't growl at anyone.

In other news, Julia adopted a new doggie named Kallie. She's a two-ish-year-old Collie/Golden Retriever mix and she's sweet sweet sweet. Tucker's a bit upset by the whole deal and has confiscated the Baby Hedgie toy I brougth over for Kallie. He sits on it so Kallie can't find it. In his mind, I brought Baby Hedgie for him. Poor Kallie Wags.

Julia named her Kallie because her name had been Carly but she likes Callie better, and the K is because she reminds Julia so much of Kramer, Julie's very funny dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home