Monday, May 23, 2005

I'm ready to go back, shall I say, home

It's my last day in Massachusetts, and I've done all I came to do, I've eaten like you wouldn't believe, gained one hundred pounds from not walking my girl, and I'm ready to go back to the place I'm ready to call home.

I'll post the highlights in a couple days. I've been imagining the version of my trip I'd tell Annabelle, and in that version, one of the highlights of my trip is surely the filet wrapped in bacon I had last night at Longhorn. Beef. Bacon. Together. Drooling, she'll be.

I'm ready to get back to Normal, to get into a writing routine, and to get back into our hour-long walks. Need to feel productive.

Wondering what the Mary Queen has decided about Kuwait.

Flapping my wings, I am I am.

1 Comments:

At 2:59 AM, Blogger senioritis said...

Fans of your blog are glad you're getting back into a *bloggin* routine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home