Sunday, June 05, 2005

Belly fame

Already my girl is famous in Normal, IL. Today at the dog park, the parents of Milo asked me if Annabelle is "the barking dog in the red car."

Uh, yup.

Milo lives on the corner of Grove Street, where the dog park is, and his mom and dad always chuckle when they hear us going by.

Annabelle doesn't normally bark her head off out the window of the car. UNLESS I take the turn onto Gregory Street--then she knows we're going to the doggie park. She barks her little head off the whole way and if she could use words, she'd be saying "We're going to the park! We're going to the park! Yippee!"

Now Milo's parents can say call her Annabelle instead of "the barking dog." Though I think that name's gonna stick. Me, I prefer "loud mouth."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home