Monday, June 13, 2005

coldplay y and x

Ah, my dear friend Peter indeed burned me a copy of Coldplay's new CD, but he told me today that the songs are in reverse order than they appear on the original. And he didn't make me a playlist. Sigh.

Brought six boxes of books to my school office this weekend and today. Now my office at home looks very empty, but that's six fewer boxes of books I'll have to move to my new house. Plus, my school office looks officially lived in.

Summer craft project: chalkboards. Michaels sells "chalkboard paint" that you can use to turn virtually any surface into a chalkboard. While I was spray painting a piece of plywood this afternoon, I also got my naked toes. Now I can write a message on them. But not for 24 hours, when they'll be dry.

I'm working on getting a Normal police officer to agree to do a K-9 demonstration at Julia's 40th birthday party in August. Doggie's name is Wrigley and I really want to ask his owner if he's wiggly. Wiggly Wrigley.

Met a wonderful little Jack Russell terrier named Beau at the dog park the other day. Small name for a small dog. He looks just like the dog on My Dog Skip.

Julia's gonna be leaving for a research trip to her home state of Virginia soon. She'll be gone for a month and Belly and I aren't really sure what on earth we're supposed to do without her and Tucker and Callie Wags. Write a book. Write a couple articles. I guess. But that's no fun without funny Julia stories to break things up. Phooey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home