Monday, August 29, 2005

for the love of Topper

One of the "children" I gave up when I sent all the stuffies back to Al was a penguin named Topper and now I want him back! Custody fight ensues.

We used to joke about making a little winter wonderland in the freezer for Topper when it got too warm for him to join us in the heat of the summer. Yesterday I saw March of the Penguins and, well, I laughed, I cried, I squealed. I never knew how fuzzy soft baby penguins are! And I love that when they get tired of walking, they flop down on their bellies and glide. I'd get tired of walking, too, if I had to walk 70 miles four or five times a year just to breed. Forget that shit.

Clever marketing scheme people don't seem to be taking advantage of: stand outside the movie theater selling stuffed Emperor Penguins, adults and fluffy babies. Oh, I'd be rich. Rich, I tell you!

1 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi enjoyed my visit will be back.
joe

##keyword##

 

Post a Comment

<< Home