Tuesday, October 18, 2005

in which she discovers a dryer sheet in her bra

Do I need to say anything else after a title like that? Well, yes. I need to make it even better: from 9 am until approximately 2 pm, when I was out and about walking the dog and going to the writing committee meeting and talking with Julie Wonka, I sported a crumpled dryer sheet under my shirt. How did I not notice it until 2:00? Right before class started, I felt an itch, and reached under my shirt only to find more Bounce than I'd anticipated. ha! Get it? Bounce. Except, well, I use generic Target brand. But still.

3 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

a. putting your bras in the dryer shortens their lifespan
b. once I was walking down the hall in my dorm in college, returning to my room after breakfast, and there was a full-length mirror at the far end, and as I approached, I noticed a lump inching its way down my leg to the bottom of my pantleg. Yup, dirty undies from the last time I'd worn the pants
c. i am a slob

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger aerobil said...

Actually, I don't put bras in the dryer. It must've been from the red shirt I was wearing and it somehow got stuck there in the middle.

You funneee.

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dryer sheets? Fancy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home