Thursday, October 20, 2005

mother of god I'm 33

Julia's so sweet. Apparently, Annabelle called Auntie Julia earlier this week and asked if she could do Belly a favor and pick up a card for her while she was out. Belly's birthday card to mommy was very, very sweet, but the best part is the image of Belly with the phone to her ear making plans because she's not allowed to shop by herself. Plus, she has no money.

I had a hankerin' for something bad last night so I ate at McDonald's for dinner, figuring I'm allowed, it's my birthday (how long does this attitude last? at least until my party on Saturday night...). So then I had terrible dreams about scarfing down 3 or 4 donuts all in the space of like 5 minutes. Guilt much?

Today: teach all day.
Tomorrow: dual birthday party for me and Nan at the dog park.
Saturday: party at my house.
Sunday: sleep in. Eat a donut. Have nightmares about said donut. Curse the donut. Look how funny that word looks when you see it again and again. Donut. donut. donut. Donot eat a donut.

1 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger susansinclair said...

happy birthday to yooooooo
happy birthday to yoooooo
i mailed your package todaaaaaay
so it'll be kinda late.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home