Friday, March 31, 2006

abort

Disturbing dream that I guess I can now say is recurring since I've had it twice in the last two months or so: I'm at the hospital about to have an abortion. And this time I actually did go through the entire procedure and they gave me pizza afterwards. I was in the hospital with all the other people who were waiting for your everyday, regular surgeries. There was no special place for the women who were about to abort the teeny things inside them. I had my own nurse assigned to me and when someone wheeled two very very burned victims by (this wasn't the ER, but it was a dream, so hush), I winced and then felt horrible for wincing. The nurse reassured me that my reaction was perfectly normal.

My nurse asked me whether this was likely to happen again.

Me: I'm never going to have sex again.

She gives me a look until I revise my response.

What in my life is not yet fully developed that I've killed recently?

I feel a bit as though I've broken all the rules of this blog by sharing this dream. Transgression.

3 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Jack said...

1. What kind of pizza did you get?
2. And in thinking about your question...could it be that you're possibly putting aside the book to do an article first? I don't know just a thought...not fully developed, then put aside?
3. And I love that there was no special section, and then also hate that there wasn't either...

Keep breaking thr rules Roballardi.

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

was it aurelio's pizza?

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

Your blog has rules?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home