Tuesday, March 21, 2006

mother of jesus h.

I didn't really take them seriously when they predicted a spring storm of 3-8 inches of snow. Um, shit. I let Belly out this morning at about 8:30 and by 9:00 her footprints had already been completely erased by the drifting snow. She might get to wear her boots this year after all.

I had a student email me to ask if there was any chance class might be canceled today. ha! I've never gotten an email like that before. Apparently her earlier class had been canceled and she was just killing time waiting for my class to begin. Fun. Nee.

Saturday afternoon, recall, I was sitting on my porch in the sun with my girl. I've already taken out 1/2 the porch furniture!

Grrrrrrr.

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Jack said...

boots! boots!

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger senioritis said...

You know why this happened, don't you? It happened because when I was griping about our wintry weather, you got on my blog and announced that it was in the 60s in Bloomington. Payback.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home