Tuesday, March 14, 2006

happy birthday Julie Wonka!

I know she doesn't read my blog, so I can tell my 3 readers what the big present is! Four of us pitched in to get Julie Wonka a karaoke machine for her 40th birthday. I hope she loves it. I know she'll love it.

I hope she loves it.

In other news, I know I've said this a hundred times on this blog, but I gotta say it one more time: What an amazing difference the sun makes. I was so happy driving into school today, singing along to my Winterpills and thinking about my C's paper. It's on bullshit, literally. Because our proposal for some reason doesn't have titles for individual papers, I feel like I have a little more leeway. Working title right now: Bullshit, Social Class, and Persuasion. That's likely to change in the next few days.

I'm looking forward to summer when I can write for a couple hours everyday. No matter what they tell you (ah, the infamous "they"), the best way to work through complex ideas (and we all know that bullshit is complex) is to work on it everyday.

Anyway, happy birthday to my good friend Julie. She makes me laugh always. She kills me. Dinner party tonight with a monstrous chocolate layer cake. YUM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home