Friday, March 10, 2006

softball and spring and HAPpy

We've got a team together, folks. We don't have a name yet because there's a bit of conflict amongst all ten members of the team. Yes, TEN. It takes 9 to play and we've got ten. That ain't pretty. But we've got a couple alternates, so that's a good thing.

It was over 60 today and SUNNY. The air smelled so good.

Here is the question of my life, the one that will never really be answered: WILL I EVER stop feeling stupid? And dumb? And stupid some more? I know I can write, but I wish I could speak. Jesus H.

1 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I asked my mgr. at work why I hadn't heard yet about an interview to transfer to another store. He said, "oh, yeah. Just call so-and-so". Fine. No big deal. I slightly rehearsed what I would say but I wasn't too concerned. I mean pretty straight forward stuff. Well, she will come into work with a message on her phone that sounds something like: Hi. My name is hillary. I'm calling about, well I talked to Ian. Ian Phelps. He's my manager. Pittsfield. He asked me to call you about a transfer. I mean to maybe transfer. I signed up for it in February and hadn't heard anything yet. Maybe, er, uh, first or second week in February? Well, anyway I'm interested in traveling, uh, I mean TRANSFERRING. Please call me"

I can't be sure I actually left a phone number for her. Shoot me now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home