Friday, March 17, 2006

St. Belly's Day

Patty. Belly. Shit. What's the difference? She's mostly a saint.

Went to Kelly's tonight for corned beef, potatoes (I skipped the cabbage), and a card game that's new to me: Tripoley. Fun stuff. I won lots o' nickels and well, Sahara owes me at least one beer the next time we have a cheese date.

I love my friends. Thank the good jesus h. that I have people who will not throw me outta the house when I laugh too much.

Starting to get the 4Cs jitters. Shit. Fuck.

I want deep-dish Chicago pizza.

2 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Jack said...

Perhaps in lieu of the $87 I owe you, I'll give you my top Chicago deep dish recommendations:
(in order of greatness)
1. Lou Malnati's (They've got a couple locations downtown...depends where you're at...)
2. Due's or Unos's (Due's is down the street from Uno's on Wabash and Ontario, and is the sequel to Uno's but I think it's actually better. Due's started when Uno's was closed due to remodleing from an oven fire, that could be a "Chicago Pizza Myth," but I'll stick to it)
3. Gino's East
4. Connie's Pizza
And there you have it. Now I only owe you $42.50.

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I agree with Sarah I love Due's. I went there on my last trip to Chicago because Uno's was so crowded and on my return, I realized that Due's was way better, better atmosphere, better food, nicer waitstaff. It's all about the cheese, my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home