Monday, March 27, 2006

he loves me, he really really loves me!

Got a Priority envelope in the mail today from my sister. Inside was this note (David is my brother-in-law):
Hello Amelia!
How are ya? David's mother picked up a little present for you (and one for my boss's wife, who is a huge Law & Order fan). Vincent was visiting his mom, who, I think I told you before, lives next to Dave's mom. So, Dave's mother actually got to hang out with your honey and saw him sign your picture....
And Dave's mom wrote, too, that my picture comes with a kiss on the cheek. Though I think she meant lips and just wrote it wrong. That happens when one ages.

On the photo, Vince, as I like to call him, wrote "To Amy. I love you. You are my dream come true. When can we meet again?"

Okay, so that's a teeny exaggeration. But still. I feel like a teenager. I think I might have to be visiting my brother-in-law's mother in Florida sometime soon....

1 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crack me up! I love the embellishment on the signing of the picture. But, of course, what you said was so very close. I think we should meet at Dave's mom's sometime, but we'll have to time it right, when Vince is there to visit his mom again (unfortunately, that could be a while).

Have a great day - I'm glad you like the pic!
Love, Suzannna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home