Monday, March 27, 2006

digging out

From papers and ideas and emails and snail mail and telephone calls to return.

It took almost an entire week to prepare for C's. Now I feel like I need an entire week to recover. Is it because I'm getting old? Because I have more people I want to see each year? Because I actually went to a whole bunch of sessions this time?

I don't know how people with kids do it. They must be tired all the time.

I know now that I the only way I'm going to feel comfortable leaving Annabelle with someone when I go away is to have someone stay with her at the house. Every person I saw at the park yesterday commented on how depressed Annabelle was the entire time I was gone. It makes me want to cry. In an emergency, I'd board her or let her stay with someone, but I'm gonna do all that I can to avoid that. It's worth it to me to know she's comfortable.

Off to a department meeting. Then a writing committee meeting. Then the park. This is my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home