Monday, April 03, 2006

um, this blog's gonna make me famous

Indeed.

Cheryl Strayed, author extraordinaire of the essay I've been obsessing about on this blog and in real life, wrote to me today to say thanks for my kind words.

Hi Cheryl!

We're friends now, you see. Just like Vince D'onofrio and I are getting married.

Doncha think this makes me a bit more interesting?

You know what this means, don't you? Cheryl was googling herself today. I'm all about the vanity search.

I ordered her new novel, Torch, today from amazon and am anxiously awaiting it. Surely you'll hear me obsessing about it soon. Soon, I promise.

3 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in search of Strayed's essay you mentioned. Borders was out of The Best American Essays from that year, damn them.

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger aerobil said...

I'll make you a copy.

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome; You Rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home