Wednesday, September 06, 2006

crazy

how quickly things can change

how the right person can make you see everything differently

how immediately comfortable I've felt with this person I met not a month ago

that I've found someone for whom shopping is not a chore

indeed, that I've found someone who just might like shopping more than I do

that I can be myself with him completely (okay, so he was a bit shocked the first time I dropped the f* bomb as an expression of surprise at something he said. He said x, I said, "Fuck you," he said, "Amy!" I said sorry. But it's all about how the words function, right? Um, yeah.)

that I'm learning to accept a compliment. slooooooooowly.

how much we enjoy doing the same things (except football--that's all for him)

how quickly Belly accepted him as her people

how right it all feels

and, so, how scary it all feels, too.

4 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

You are sooooooo adorable. I wanna give you a big squeeze.

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I know what "S" stands for. I beat the info out of Susan (that's the risk she takes, being my office mate and all).

I'm happy for you Amy :)

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger senioritis said...

ditto.

Also:

I dropped the f-bomb twice in grad class today. Sheesh. It only took me a week. I am incorrigible.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

There are varieties of f-bombs: was this a single f-bomb (no other words attached), or an f-me bomb (as in, I messed up big time), or an f-you bomb? That last is the one I don't handle too well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home