Monday, July 16, 2007

precious Cubbies fan


Cubbies fan 2
Originally uploaded by aerobil
S. and I went to see the Cubbies again on Friday and all Annabelle got out of it was this hat. Oh. My. God. Note the strap that goes under her chin. And note the way that the reflective collar is doing its job in this photo, so that the camera I'm driving is likely to stop before hitting this little MLB fan.

Um, can you say EX.HAUST.ED? S. and I have been maniacally working on his house, getting it ready, yes, for me to move in. We're postponing our big trip to the Toledo Zoo because we need every weekend we can get before school starts again. What with the pregnancy and all.

Kidding.

I look around my house at all the stuff I have to move, all the stuff that duplicates what S. already has at his place, and I want to just go back to bed and hide. It's overwhelming. This on top of painting and wanting to put in new floors. Amy tired.

For her birthday, however--more importantly--Belly received this hat, her bunny, and had a Frosty Paws ice cream cup for breakfast. Then she went to visit her friends at the park before helping her daddy and me move shit around the house all day. What a weekend. Lordie pie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home