Wednesday, August 22, 2007

my favorite "after" view of the floors


living room after
Originally uploaded by aerobil
It looks kinda like we're living the good life over here, eh? Look at those floors. Look at those walls. Look at all the coordination--but not TOO much coordination--going on.

If you click on the photo, you'll see more pictures of before and after. It's too bad I don't have a clear photo of S.'s house when I first met him. It was something. In fact, S. made the observation recently that the only item currently in the living area (dining and living rooms) that was there when I met him is the china cabinet. Um, yeah. As you look at the photos, be sure to note the piss-stained rug. That was my favorite. *sigh*

And I'd like to officially pat myself on the back for being genius enough to find those pillows that match the walls just incredibly. Also, thank you to Kohl's.

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

Beeyoooteefull! And I was so proud of myself for assembling my Ikea bed all by myself yesterday...

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Rebecca Moore Howard said...

Wow. Just wow. Will you please come move in with me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home