Tuesday, May 24, 2005

good to be home

I'm back in Illinois, and it's so good to be home. Home, I guess, is where my dog is and, though I will admit it was nice to have a break from her, to not have to worry about getting home by a certain time to let her out, etc., it wasn't really the same without her. On the days I was staying in Chicopee, I took walks just because there wasn't much else to do, and it felt just wrong to be walking without my girl attached to me. She did just fine with Marcea, the grad student who stayed in my house with her. Belly's certainly not as mad at me this time as she was when I left her in a kennel for four days for C's. Basically, her routine hasn't been all that interrupted. It's just a different person giving her cookies every time she walks in the door.

We're off to the doggie park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home